Each volunteer will receive: a Cyclotour T-shirt, food and drinks and an invitation to an evening organised by the Cyclotour committee.
The Cyclotour du Léman needs motivated volunteers to make the event a success, as it is every year.
We invite you to join us for a day or a weekend, depending on your availability, to work in a good humoured and lively atmosphere.
We offer you:
During the event:
- A T-shirt
After the event:
- A thank you barbecue with the president.
- A snow trip (luge, tobogganing…)
We ask that you:
- Respect the cyclists and other volunteers in order to create a harmonious working environment while also respecting the rules of communal work.
- Check with an association manager before temporarily or permanently stopping any of your activities to ensure that activities can be continued in the best possible conditions.
- Do your utmost to ensure that the work is done well.
- Respect the timetables by arriving a few minutes before your allocated schedule to ensure that everything runs smoothly and in the best possible conditions.
- Do not make any commitments you know you cannot meet.
- Know your limits and accept that you cannot find a solution to every problem. You should inform your superiors of any difficulties encountered.
- Any volunteer can be excluded from the programme if a serious error(s) is committed (injury, theft, failure to respect the charter etc).
- Agree that your details can be used as part of an appeal for volunteers at the request of the organisation committees.
Address : Cyclotour du Léman
Avenue de Chailly 23
Tel. + 41 21 652 72 17
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org